Individuals looking for teams!

Check here for teams seeking fighters, fighters seeking teams, official announcements, and the requisite trash-talk.
Baphelocutis

Individuals looking for teams!

Post by Baphelocutis »

I would be interested in being a manager and doing the matchups for a team, but not being a dueler on a team. I think I would do well in determing the best rosters to field every week.

I might start a team too and just manage that if a team doesn't sign me to be a manager. But if I did start a team it would be for dragonforms/dracoforms only kind of thing. Like Team Talon or something.
Baphelocutis est Lathadoscia
Elijah
Location: Resides @ Solaris Manor & works @ Dancing Dragon Cantina

Post by Elijah »

So I am completely new to the Fists scene, but wouldn't mind a chance to fill out someone's roster for depth. I would like a chance to duel at least once or preferably two times in exhibition season and would understand if I was like a once every three match dueler to supplement a good core.
Elijah Solaris
Joku

Post by Joku »

A lot of you know me from TDL, and I am looking to have a similar role and hopefully similar success here in IFL. I want to be on a team where I can have a chance to be a part of a core and maybe become one of the dependable "Iron Fists" on a roster. I am the kind of dueler if I am winning I want to keep dueling, but if I lose understands if I sit out a week or very rarely two weeks. A chance to duel at least two maybe three times in exhibition season if winning each would be nice but not necessary. I don't expect to be the number one guy on any roster to start the season right now, but I hope to be one of two or three of the top guys on a roster come the season end.
Joku Ruko Shoyia
Elatum Talonis of the Knights of Rhonabwy
Champions of Mythos contracted dueler

Joku

Post by Joku »

Joku Shoyia is happy to have found an awesome team to become a member.

TEAM FIST GO! TEAM FIST FIGHT LOT GOOD!
Joku Ruko Shoyia
Elatum Talonis of the Knights of Rhonabwy
Champions of Mythos contracted dueler